Life in Australia can be wonderful, but we all know how challenging life can be without proper air conditioning. That is why at Air Cool Contractors we provide an air conditioning service in Australia that can solve your needs ASAP. When our AC unit starts to provide you with you everything from limited performance to that appalling air conditioner bad smell, it might be time to act. With our help and support, you can get your AC unit cleaned up, tuned up, and running at 100% capacity in good time!
What is involved in an air conditioner service?
An HVAC service can be varied depending on the kind of system you have. Typically, though, a domestic air conditioning service in Australia will include:
- Checking your control pad or remote control to ensure it is working as it should be.
- Adjusting and tighten electrical connections for 100% efficiency and safety.
- Checking current and voltage readings to ensure performance is as it should be.
- Lubricating fan bearings to reduce unnecessary friction.
- Cleaning and flushing condensate drain to avoid clogging or obstruction.
- Inspection of your outdoor unit to ensure it turns on/off without issue
- Cleaning indoor and outdoor units coil and remove dirt and debris
- Checking of the fan system, ensuring motor and blades operate as intended.
- Checking refrigerant charge and operation pressure.
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- General check-up of AC unit operation to ensure everything works as it should.
Of course, we look to check every aspect of your AC unit, so you know that it has been worked on to deliver the best standard of performance.
The signs that your air conditioner needs servicing
There are numerous signs that your AC unit might be in need of some repairs and servicing. Just some of the most common problems to keep an eye out for include:
- Your air conditioner is no longer cooling properly. This is a common issue and is typically a sign of a dirty air filter or refrigerant loss.
- If you notice your AC unit appears to switch itself off before time or a sign of short-cycling, it could be proof of a damaged thermostat, compressor overheating, or shortage of refrigerant.
- Your AC unit is leaking water. This is a common problem, and it is typically caused by a drain blockage or a poorly designed drain slope, causing blocked pipes.
- Horrible sounds coming from your AC unit can be a clear sign that the moving part needs to be adjusted. AC units should be quiet; a noisy system is a sign of a broken part or malfunctioning fan.
- Most notably, though, is a visible air conditioner bad smell that lingers in the air. This is common with high humidity, dirty evaporator or air filter
All of these issues are common for an owner of an air conditioning unit in Australia. You should look to have these problems checked out as a priority. Once these issues appear, they are not going to self-repair; you need an expert to diagnose the problem and initiate a solution.
Making the right move
When your AC unit begins to provide you with problems, it is time to act now. There is no ‘hope for the best approach that works here; an AC unit that is running at less than 100% efficiency will not correct itself. Nor will that bad smell that is lingering go away anytime soon. If you want to solve your problems with your air conditioner, you need to get support ASAP. AirCool is one of the best air conditioning service providers in Australia.
Why AirCool for air conditioning service in Australia
Our highly skilled professionals do their work with 100% accuracy and they are always ready for installation, maintenance, and servicing without comprising the air conditioning quality. Clients we worked with are always satisfied with our services.